Tuesday 26 January 2010

Week 16 review and Wk17 + Lanzarote Preview

Week 16 was billed as a hard week. I certainly found it hard even with softening a couple of sessions and missing a few, though work assisted with those ommisions. No swims this week. Struggling because I'm tired, though can't help wonder with the number of bugs going round if I'm fighting something off. But as negative as I was with my rides at the weekend, and you'll note how slow I've been with updating the blog, I have to conceed that I did get out there and those miles are in the bank. Certainly the running is strong which is the main aim. Just need to get over mental set-backs and get out there again for some more. Fortunately this week is a recovery week as per the schedule below, and I'm being allowed to take the first half of next week easy so that I can get in some quality bike sessions whilst in Lanzarote for a week from next Thursday, the current schedule for that is included below.

No comments: