Saturday 23 June 2007

1 Day to go

Just a couple of hours now until I need to go and rack my bike into transition. I will then get it to see it in the morning when I put the rest of my gear with it prior to the swim start.
At the race briefing and at the Welcome party yesterday we saw videos from last year. The swim start looks totally manic.
Rode yesterday over the bigger hill with the others from Tri-Anglia. It was wet wild and windy. Absolutely horrid in fact. But it has cleared up since. Fingers crossed for tomorrow.
Short spin this morning - do not like tram lines. I have a couple of grazes to testify that.
Thanks again for the sponsorship for Action Medical Research. A couple of anonymous 50 pound donations means that I should now raise over 2grand.
Will let you know what happens on the longest day tomorrow. We are all going through all of the emotions between fear and excitment.

No comments: