Sunday 25 March 2007

Ironman Week 11 of 24

Not such a good week this week. Very busy week at work meant that I didn't get any training in at all during the week. Headed out on the Saturday morning with the Tri-Anglia beginner cyclist group and got caught in wind and rain. Wasn't wearing suitable clothes for the conditions and ended up very cold at the end. Took several hours to warm up again.
Pics and route can be found on www.tri-anglia.co.uk or directly at http://www.tri-anglia.co.uk/2007/TrainingRides/Gallery.html#20070324
An easier week once in a while doesn't do any harm - in fact I ought to have had a couple of recovery weeks already in the schedule that I've trained through, so I'm still okay.
The Swimathon this evening saw me through the 2,000mile mark for the year to date.
Hopefully next week I'll get back to a more complete training schedule. And next Sunday is the Bungay Marathon. In a weird way I'm looking forward to that.

No comments: