Sunday 5 July 2009

Feels very very strange...

... and rather sad being the last one left at what has been a thoroughly enjoyable trip. Said good bye to Hollie and Andy this morning at 7:45am when their taxi arrived to take them to the airport. My cab arrives at 9:45am to get me to Gare de Nice Ville for the final day of my adventure and the train home. I'm hoping that changing in Lille where I won't have to leave the station will be a whole lot easier than getting across Paris.
Thoughts are with Will Hall at the moment. He is currently in Frankfurt for Ironman Germany and should now be out of the water and onto the bike. In fact having just looked at: http://ironman.com/coverage/?race=germany&year=2009 did the swim in 1:01:15 and did the first 12.9km on the bike at 33km/h (20+mph).

No comments: