Thursday 19 July 2007

Two Good Bike Rides Today

A spur of the moment opportunity and I managed to tag along on a bike ride with Ben Nicholson and Chris Guy. They have a scary amount of road racing experience with them and are amazingly comfortable on their bikes. They are also pretty quick. Heart rate trace to the right proves it. Our route.

I'd then agreed with Andrew Bolden for a report of last Thursday's ride with VC Norwich but didn't get away from work quite in time to make the meeting point at the designated time. Would only have been 5-6minutes late. I gave chase over the route we did last week, but after an hours riding and 20miles on the clock I figured that either they'd gone a different way, or were flying. By the time I got home I'd covered 35miles at an average of 20.2mph. Don't often get through the 20mph average barrier too often so very pleased with that. My route.

No comments: