Monday 23 July 2007

Mid Year Review

It's been a few weeks since I commented on by training miles of the year to date. Best I make ammends. We've just started week 30 and I've covered 4,583.5 miles (7,374.9km). That is far enough from Norwich to get to Banf, Orlando, Dominica Republic or even Mumbai.
Those 4,583miles are make up of 95 swimming, 3,797 cycling and 691 running. (153, 7375 and 1112km respectively).
That works out to an average of 3.3miles swimming, 126.6miles cycling and 23.8miles running per week.
This week is going to be a bumper week for the biking. Going to clock up over 400 miles in the next 5 days by riding from Norwich to Paris. Tomorrow is from Norwich to London with two others from Velo Club Norwich. Then I'll be joining up Action Medical Research's 4 day ride to Paris via Dunkeque, Arras and Compaigne.
Will tell you about that when I get back.
Oh, and yes, for the cycling followers amongst you, that does mean I'll be in Paris watching the finish of Le Tour de France.

No comments: