Tuesday 3 April 2007

2007 Charity Fund Raising

As my legs are still sore today from Sunday's marathon I thought I'd plug my fund raising activities this year for Action Medical Research. I have also now set-up an online fundraising page to make it really easy for money to be paid to Action Medical Research due to my activities. Rob's AMR sponsorship page.
The big event for me this year is Ironman Switzerland and all the training that goes with that. The training includes the 5k Swimathon and the Bungay Marathon both are big events in their own rights. I'm also going to ride in Action Medical Research's Castle 100 and their London to Paris bike ride.
You can sponsor me for any of these events at the link above (which is www.action.org.uk/~robertlines).
If you'd rather make a donation to Marie Curie who are the main charity behind the swimathon that can be done at www.swimathon.org
I'm also involved in a massive project for a new club house and boat house for Norwich Canoe Club and Norwich Rowing Club that would create a sporting centre of excellence. More on that at a later point.

No comments: